Mzuri Rezult is the nurturing unit which facilitates activities with straw and post-harvest remains. It is a perfect tool for the control of the weed-grown and snail activity. The Rezult unit speeds decomposition of straw and other post-harvest remains.
SOIL CULTIVATION DEVICE.
Rezult is a soil cultivation device. It facilitates handling of straw and post-harvest debris and greatly improves preparation of the soil bed. It’s also the ideal tool for managing weeds and slug activity. Rezult accelerates the decomposition of straw and other post-harvest debris. The machine has five rows of movable teeth and an optional set of front discs. The discs cut the straw and post-harvest residue, and mix it with the top layer of soil, while the teeth distribute everything homogeneously over the machine’s entire working area, preparing the field for sowing.
Rezult’s HEAVY DUTY teeth are 70 cm long and practically indestructible. They are harder than normal harrow teeth, strongly vibrate during work, which increases the effect of crumbling and fragmentation of plant debris that remains on top of the soil. The front discs not only cut and thrash post-harvest debris, but are also perfectly suited to mixing organic fertilisers or plant protection substances.
Key aspects of Rezult:
● independent, spring-mounted front discs
● hydraulically-controlled rake angle
● hydraulically folded working elements with automatic transport safety block
● spring-loaded tooth protection – practically indestructible
● five rows of teeth, which assure high efficiency in working with post-harvest debris in the top layer of soil.